make them hear you
for Morgan
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Wessex offers a thin smile at being called unreasonable, feeling both pleased and superior about the adjective. “Perhaps it’s because you still haven’t actually articulated how we’re a ‘potential’ threat.” The Wraith knows very well what Morgan’s actual problem is, but the Captain is either going to need to say it, or walk away without providing a solid ‘reason.’

“We aren’t being violent, we don’t take from your food stores - if anything, I’ve fed half a dozen families. We don’t have a heavy presence here, and we aren’t converting. So what exactly is the problem?” Crossing her arms over her chest, the demigod looks down at Morgan with a mild expression. Everything the woman has thrown at her has been hearsay. When will she deliver something of substance?
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MORGAN
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
"It seems that you don't know what the word potential means. You may well not be a threat, but I have been in my line of work long enough to know how to be suspicious. I need to interrogate all aspects of this before I can assess it to be harmless. Your defensive reaction to all of this is not helping the cause." Wessex almost seemed to be over-compensating to Morgan, clearly wasn't willing to delve into the harder questions surrounding her Goddess or 'family'.

Sighing, she pinched the bridge of her nose as she lowered her head. "This conversation is going nowhere, so I think it would be best to end it here."
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure, what I stand for
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
“First you call us a cult, then you say that we’re a threat - or a potential threat, which was some nice backpedaling once you couldn’t articulate any specifics. Everything you offer is hearsay and accusations requiring defense, rather than asking for an explanation. But my answers - or any Ascended’s were never going to convince you anyway, were they?” She chuckles dryly, because it had been more than a little obvious that Morgan had already made up her mind. She tilts her head with a sad sort of smile. It was a pity the conversation had gone this way - almost.

“On the contrary. I learned a lot, Captain. See you in Whitebrim.” And with a little finger wave to the other woman, Wessex disappears.

{Fin}
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that