[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing
Evie
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'cause karma's just a different word for bad luck &
"Well now you're just putting words in my mouth." Nate complains lightly, the smile on his face growing easier with the fact that she is not who he had thought, though there's still some nagging sense of familiarity about her, something that he keeps trying to mentally write off as just the hair. It doesn't stop him falling into step beside her, slowing his steps enough that he can stay by her side without too much extra effort on her part.

He kept his head up while the moved, eyes roaming the wares people were peddling, his head tilted towards Evie to catch what she was saying. Nate couldn't help the way his whole head swivelled towards her, no small amount of astonishment spread over his face at the specificity of what she was seeking. "I know there's an old woman who sells things made from plants she gathers. Don't know how much of it is kept track of, but she might be a good start?" Nate offers, already turning them in the direction he'd last seen her set up.

"I guess it really is good luck we ran into each other then. I'm afraid I never set foot into any apothecary while I was living in the Grounds, but I did help set up the Medical College. Including the garden they have at the back of it." The only surprise is that they haven't somehow met sooner, considering how many lines happen to connect them. "Are you sure a greenhouse is going to convince anything to grow in Halo though?" A bright laugh leaves him, as they come to the edge of a blanket, a woman indeed sitting at the edge of it, all manner of plants and poultices spread out in front of her. Nate isn't sure exactly what Evie is looking for, so he let's her browse, and looks around, sharp eyes roaming about in search of any other booths they could stop at, once she was done.
what if death is just another pair of handcuffs?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-13-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-15-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-15-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-17-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-18-2020, 06:41 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-19-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-20-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 05-01-2020, 03:06 AM