[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing
Evie
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'cause karma's just a different word for bad luck &
Well. He had asked for her opinion, and she had given it to him. All of it. Nate's steps actually slow a little as he watches Evie speak, eyes widening, head nodding along. He waits a beat after she finishes to speak himself, both to digest everything (that he could, there was so much he'd forget something), and to actually formulate some kind of response. "I wouldn't want to set up something that's trying to replace anything, or to be some kind of alternative. Ideally, I'd want to work with people in each area to offer emergency options, and some training in non magical first aid. So things like the volcano, or what happened at Fiat Lux last year can be managed better by everyone." He isn't really sure if he's coming off as the exact kind of person she was wrinkling her nose at, but at least she's given him the chance to expand on an idea, something he had been planning on floating by Phoebe, after enough time had passed that he felt comfortable going back to Grounds. "Eventually, I'd want to work together with people here to help refine their methods. I went through a lot of training for... techniques, and general knowledge, but I don't know everything available here, right?" He laughed brightly, then glanced over towards Evie, brow raised casually. "Might be nice to have a local hand with that."

The flower cart is one of the easier, more reliable places Nate had found for seeds, the garden atop his own clinic stocked with samples he'd gotten here, but he still lingered a little closer, payed a little more attention as Evie began to barter. The man running the cart was the type who'd demand a mile for an inch, and it had been enough of a struggle for him to get a good deal. Evie seemed the type to take care of herself though, so he stayed quiet, not feeling the need to step in, unless it was really needed from him.
what if death is just another pair of handcuffs?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-13-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-15-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-15-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-17-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-18-2020, 06:41 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-19-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 04-20-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: [SE] Just a Dream, Pretty Thing - by Evie - 05-01-2020, 03:06 AM