Trick or Treat! - Oliver's Home
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Although Oliver cannot see Ludo's face, he can tell that the bear at least brings some sort of emotion to the Ludo, judging by the little dance that the bear proceeds to perform. It's enough to make Oliver smile and feel as though he had accomplished what he set out to do. Hopefully, the bear would have found a nice home, one to keep nice care of it and hopefully provide nice comfort in times of hardships.

It isn't a surprise that the Ludo is ready to leave, though the off comment does earn a suppressed laugh from Oliver, masked away by a grin and a hand over his mouth. Removing the hand, he straightened himself up. "Right, well, safe travels to you, Ludo. I hope this bear has provided happiness and that you will be able to take good care of him." Him obviously being the bear. Maybe someday Oliver would be able to find out if the bear was taken care of and that it did find a nice home. Someday.

Fin for oliver c:
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
Trick or Treat! - Oliver's Home - by NPC - 04-13-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Trick or Treat! - Oliver's Home - by NPC - 04-13-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Trick or Treat! - Oliver's Home - by Oliver - 04-14-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Trick or Treat! - Oliver's Home - by NPC - 04-18-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Trick or Treat! - Oliver's Home - by Oliver - 04-21-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Trick or Treat! - Oliver's Home - by NPC - 04-25-2020, 01:42 PM