Won't You Be My Neighbor
Ronin
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
"It...It looks like I'm drunk."

Alistair whispered, eyes scanning side to side as if disclosing a precious secret before he laughed, nearly toppling until Ronin slid under his arm.

"This is...insensitive of me. You...You don't drink. I...I'm sorry. This is not easy for you...seeing this. Don't worry, I can fix this..."

With a swing, Alistair threw his bottle into the fire causing it to roar briefly.

He suddenly flopped on the chair.

"Vai is gonna be pissed...stole that bottle. No worries, I have another."

He'd pat his breast, reaching into his shirt slipping a smaller bottle out, twisting it open as he moved to take a pull and looked at Ronin before he sighed and tucked it back into his shirt.

"Hard to miss someone who was never there. No matter how hard I tried...was never enough. You place your faith and everything you are into one person...and they betray you.

I would have followed her, wherever you wanted to go. Would have showed her, as I always did, she was never alone...but I couldn't do that with her being nothing short of a ghost.

It should sting more than it has...but it doesn't. I fought for a ghost. A figment of my imagination.

You can be a good soul, with a kind spirit and still tell people to go fuck themselves when it's needed. That's what I did...and I don't regret a word of it.

It's her choice how she wanted to live her life. I simply let her do it."

Giving a heavy sigh Alistair flopped his head back, fingers running between his eyes.

"May she find the anguish she so desperately desires."

Messages In This Thread
Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 12-24-2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 12-27-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 12-30-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 12-30-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 01-03-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 01-03-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Alistair - 01-12-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: Won't You Be My Neighbor - by Ronin - 01-12-2019, 11:22 AM