Training When all is blood, blood is all
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
And round about his home the glory
That blushed and bloomed,
Fire flared up from nothingness before him, and Korbin stopped dead in his tracks and backed up, raising a hand to shield his face from the searing heat of it. Incredulous, he whirled back on Weaver.

"You really think nagging at me is going to help anything? If I knew what I wanted I would tell you, but I don't. Which I've said already, so would you give it a fucking rest!"

Feeling cornered, he dropped the carcass of the hare onto the ground. Korbin's form shimmered and changed when he shifted, melting off into the raven. Dark wings beat hard as he shot upwards, speeding along to get out of her range. He'd spent enough time with his magic wielding siblings to know there was a limit to how far she could reach with that fire, and Korbin was all kinds of done with this conversation.
Is but a dim-remembered story
Of the old time entombed.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It’s not dying I’m afraid of
See, this is where Straia might have been better at all this than she is. Weaver has her limits. She is understanding and she is patient (sometimes), but she can only tolerate the rather unnecessary teenage attitude that comes with her brother these days. Asking a question, making some suggestions, doesn’t mean she’s nagging, though now she’s damn well tempted to do it just to piss him off more. It might be a tactic that works.

As he shifts though, she says nothing, letting him go. She’ll throw up a wall of fire in front of him (harmless other than shocking), but she won’t hurl fireballs at him. One decent hit and she’d scorch her own brother, and even if she tried to aim away from him, it’d be her damn luck he’d accidentally fly into the thing.

Annoying and fuming, she kills the wall of fire and picks up the hare he’d dropped. Gods, she couldn’t wait till he stopped being a damn teengager. With that, she makes her way home alone.

(finished)

weaver

it’s dying without ever having lived