Personal Quest We're going on a Stone Hunt
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There was pride that blossomed in the base of her stomach, fluttering like butterflies against her. She tied the vine around something that looked like an odd shaped statue, or perhaps a somewhat crumbling column, before she dropped it below into the water. She had only heard briefly the dramatic warning Bastien had given Jigano, and she huffed a quiet laugh from above to soothe her racing heart. Yet she stood at the top, bracing herself with the vine in hand when Bastien yelled that he had it. She gripped onto the vine. She nodded to him, about to announce that she had already tied it to something when they both started the climb.

Tightening her grip and pulling back up, she braced herself to not fling herself into the water – not missing the compliment that Jigano had given to her with the vine. As she helped the both of them up, her sapphire gaze slipped to Jigano as he sat against a wall – dripping wet and looking perhaps a bit sorrowful like a wet cat. Offering him a small smile, she dipped her head to him. “Glad to be of service.” She purred to the fox, flashing him a wink. She looked to be sure that Bastien had made it before dropping the vine and offering her own dramatic bow to the priest – a grin spread across her face.

Hopefully you find the answers you seek.” She hummed to Bastien with a dip of her head.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Bastien was a little put out that Jigano didn't hold him as they went up, but said nothing of it, too happy with his prize to cause any trouble. He had been successful in his quest (of course) and now he had a chance at understanding more of the divine world, more of his lady, more of his life here. It was the best thing he'd ever earned.

"Yes. Thank you, Signora. Your capability and intelligence is matched only by your
beauty."
He said to Rexanna as he reached the top, dipping just slightly in response to her own bow.

He turned then to Jigano and clapped him on the arm with a wide smile. "Thank you to you too, Jigano. You are also capable, intelligent and beautiful, so don't be jealous." With all of his thanks and compliments given out, Bastien spun and pointed to indicate they should head out. He didn't want to stay in this place any longer than he had to, his wet clothes uncomfortable and the quiet darkness unsettling.

Using the stairs Jigano had found (he wasn't a masochist. As wonderful as it would be to jump up to the floor above, the stairs were simpler) he headed up and out of the ruins. On the walk back to the domiciles he eagerly chatted to both of them about the future of his church, of the whole place, of the possibilities now opened up to him.

When they finally reached the edge of the village, he turned to both of them with a smile. "Well. Thank you both again. Should you ever desire, there is always free wine for you in the church and a wonderful night awaiting."
---
Last PQ round~
Thank you very much for helping Bastien find his glowy rock :)

No order!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Jigano blinked at the unwelcome touch, but was too tired to flinch away. It was, at least, brief, and Bastien's charming reparte had even the grumpy bard chuckling in spite of himself. "Thank you, I suppose. I'll take what I can get, when I feel like drowned rat-cicle." He pulled himself to his feet and regained his cloak and pack before setting about squeezing the water from his hair so it wouldn't turn to ice as they walked.

He listened to Bastien with a bit of bemusement, glancing to Rexanna to share a few grins at some of the priest's wilder claims. At the edge of the village they stopped and he nodded gravely at Bastien's offer. "Thank you, I will keep that in mind," he said, not quite accepting... but not turning the offer down, either. Wine and shelter weren't things to be lightly scoffed at in this weather, even if the tall cult leader was a bit of an odd duck.

Turning to Rexanna he offered a slight bow and a smile. "Lady, I'm headed to the Rathskeller to warm up and dry off. If you're headed in that direction, and if you you'd like, I can accompany you a far as our paths are shared?"
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
A flicker of surprise crossed Rexanna’s feature at Bastien’s compliment, but she broke a smile in response. She watched as he turned to Jigano and spoke to him as well, a small huff of a laugh escaping her lips at the dramatization that Bastien had captured. She looked to Jigano with a small smile as he spoke to Bastien. But then they were prepared to leave, and she tightened her jacket around her bodice following the heels of the priest.

At Bastien’s offer, she nodded lightly. “Sounds like a great night to me.” She admitted, her voice purring with it as the edge of the settlement was within vision. Her gaze slipped to Jigano as he turned to her and bowed, smiling lightly to her. She returned the grin and shrugged in response. “My house is a bit further down from there, near Remi’s shop. I wouldn’t mind joining you.” She managed to say despite the sultry air of her voice.

She turned to wave a quick goodbye to Bastien before looking back to Jigano with a bright smile. “If you need any warm clothes like furs or what not, I have some extra. My home is a few places down from Remi’s Alchemy shop if you know where that is.” She offered him a kind smile as they began their walk.