a penny for your thoughts
Open!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
this is your sport
but she's not playing a game
This is where things differ – because for Kiada, it’s hard to talk about these things. She’d just as soon grab a blade and charge into the fight to right the wrongs as opposed to trying to talk about them. But she can offer her ear, her company, as Auni continues to remain spread nearby, antlers glimmering with an attempt to shower some of the light onto the other man. Kiada’s own iceberg gaze softens as she focuses on Harper – giving him all of her attention. “It was wrong for the Voice to steal us here, to trap us away from our loved ones.” She agrees quietly, a small frown forming on her face. “And the family that I have here is found. Even my own blood, my mother, won’t make it to Mort’s realm.” Her gaze levels on him before she’s taking a step toward him.

She reaches out her hand, feeling him grasp it after tensing, and she aims to pull him into a tight hug. She lets her words wash over him in whatever way it needs to be done, giving his hand a gentle squeeze before pulling away when his gaze searches for her own. “I’m so sorry, Harper.” She says softly, a small frown finding her face, but understanding what that feeling was like. After all, Ru’in had asked her to marry her in his dying wish. Was it wrong of her to move on? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

You’re not ready, and that’s fine. Perhaps you never will be, and that’s fine too.” She says, trying to offer him a softer smile. “But you can always honor her memory even if you find a new love. You don’t have to let her go. Gods know, I’ll probably never let Ru’in go.” Her shoulders rise and fall in a small shrug. “You just need to find someone who understands that. That you’re not ready and that you need to take things slow. If they’re worth sticking around with, they’ll understand.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she won't stain her mouth red with your blood too
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
a penny for your thoughts - by Harper - 04-14-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Kiada - 04-19-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Harper - 04-28-2020, 11:36 AM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Kiada - 04-29-2020, 01:36 AM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Harper - 05-27-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Kiada - 05-28-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Harper - 06-02-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Kiada - 06-03-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: a penny for your thoughts - by Harper - 06-08-2020, 06:18 PM