Site Wide Event The Festival of Lights
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
It's clear Nate is not expecting to be included in a hug, especially not here, but he is not, has never been one to turn down the chance for contact when it comes from someone he trusts. He squeezes Melita tight, his hand squeezing her shoulder when he pulls back, lingering for a moment before it drops.

Nate leans into the attuned's side, head tilted to rest comfortably on his shoulder, and goes over the Korofian words in his head, that moment of translation that won't leave him until he's far more comfortable with the words. But he lets his gaze drift to Melita, a quiet concern in his eyes as he waits for her to answer.
It's a bitch convincing people to like you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
there's always a glimmer in those
Suddenly ensconced, comforted, and not smothered, suffocated, or bristling in her mourning, the youth could only nod her head at the Korofian words, understanding, comprehending, immersed in the language of her father (even if he remained a piece of filth). But the youth had nothing else to give, to grant, swallowing down the lengths of everything pulsing between the lanterns, the lights, the repose, the unknown, drawing away when they were ready. There she would stand, a little sigh filtering through her lungs, fervent for the picking of souls, to see who would be chosen, to see which was anointed another chance, another opportunity, to look upon their own ghosts, wraiths, phantoms, and loved ones again.
who have been through the dark
MELITA
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:

What happened to those souls who didn't really reside in Mort's realm? Could they truly come to visit during this Festival of Lights? Or was it always just an illusion, crafted by Ludo, shaped by the memories of those who had lost their loved ones? Who knew, truly. What mattered was that they did come, one way or another.

Perhaps it was fitting, that this year's festival took place on the shoreline. Perhaps it had always meant to be this way. But as a cool wind blew, soft and ethereal across the celebrations, only one lantern swayed with it. A lantern depicting an osprey in flight.

The call of the seabird would feel far away at first, to Saiden. But as the skies twinkled down at them, with one star in particular gleaming particularly bright, the sailor would feel his sister's arms encircle his waist from behind.

"Thanks, for looking for me," Vanya whispered, pressing warm lips to his cheek in an affectionate kiss. "And for hanging a lantern. I miss you. I miss the Siren's Call. But I'm proud of you, for keeping our name alive. For loving the Ocean, just as you loved all of us. I'll always watch out for you, brother."

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
As the bird called in the distance, Saiden lifted his eyes to the sky to search for it. Hope clogged his throat, though he knew better than to give in to it. However, he found his eyes drawn to the star, the one he'd been told represented his sister. It seemed to shine especially bright tonight, and he looked upon it fondly.

Which was when Vanya's arms wrapped around him, her lips pressed against his cheek, her unmistakable presence crashed over him, even before she began to speak. He felt happy tears spring to his eyes. Turning, he wrapped his own arms around her, hugging her tightly. Leaning his forehead against hers, he smiled.

"Of course." There was no doubt, no hesitation in his mind that he would've done anything other than search for her. No question that he would uphold their families ways. No chance that he would stop loving her, and the rest of their family, with everything that he was. "I miss you too, sis. But I love you. And I'll look for you in the night sky and smile." With that, he fell silent, content to just drink in her presence while it lasted.

Coding base by Sky!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
She’s not particularly surprised that Ludo doesn’t pick her and her lantern - besides, what would she have said to Lucas? I miss you, but we didn’t really have a big thing so I shouldn’t miss you?” It would have made her seem weak, fragile, a woman she doesn’t ever want to be (that is, hung up on a man and reliant on him for everything she needs). So she goes to peer at the winner’s lantern and finds that, yes, it IS lovely. Good for him.

With an affectionate tap to the head of the dick-lantern, Lily walks down the beach, people-watching and singing a soft little song to herself.
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye