will you come out and play?
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Weaver
So precious is this life, this gift,
this temporary blindness.
As the candles flicker, she is not all that shocked. It’s happened plenty of times, the breeze, the disappearance of whatever she has brought, and then nothing more. But then something different happens, and she feels a shawl drape about her shoulders.

”Ludo,” she says, the surprise evident in her voice. She has been coming to the shrines for most of her life and yet never met the herald, until now. A smile forms on her face as it takes the candies, and she nods to them slightly, shifting to see it better. ”Enjoy them, they are the best from Halo,” she says.

”Honestly, I seek acceptance from the gods, more than anything. But I realize that is a very big ask, to make me into something that I am not.” Weaver reaches into her pocket and pulls out the amulet she’d found in Maea’s room, with the symbols of the heralds engraved on it. ”This belonged to Maea. She told me not to give up on you coming, actually. Maybe it could be turned into something useful? A way to carry my scythe without such a big thing on my back?” Though she was open to other suggestions, it seemed like a good start. A small thing with the symbols of the heralds made into something she could use. A piece of Maea to carry around.
Burn and drown and embrace the false dark,
then grasp the unthinkable height of resulting joy.

Messages In This Thread
will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-16-2020, 12:06 AM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 01:04 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-16-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Ludo - 04-17-2020, 08:04 AM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-17-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Ludo - 04-19-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-19-2020, 10:59 PM