will you come out and play?
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Weaver
So precious is this life, this gift,
this temporary blindness.
The sensation of the candies being enjoyed is a strange one, something akin to if she’d eaten them herself, except only an echo of the notion. Though she is glad it enjoyed the gift. She listens as he answers, and she nods. ”I admit, that I do like the sound of more better than less.” It is greedy, perhaps, but she is honest in her greed. Though there is not much ambition behind that. She doesn’t seek power so much as the ability to protect herself and those she cares about. Not that she can keep them from Mort’s realm forever, but at least, she can help keep them here until their time.

Ludo moves, the weight lifting from her shoulder, and she extends the amulet to it at the non-verbal request. ”Yes,” she confirms at it’s question. ”I would like to be able to easily keep it with me everywhere, but in a less obvious form. Not everyone appreciates me entering their home or business with such a large weapon.” There was something different about the sweeping blade of the scythe as compared to an easily sheathed sword, after all, and she understood that.
Burn and drown and embrace the false dark,
then grasp the unthinkable height of resulting joy.

Messages In This Thread
will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-16-2020, 12:06 AM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 01:04 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-16-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Ludo - 04-17-2020, 08:04 AM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-17-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Ludo - 04-19-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: will you come out and play? - by Weaver - 04-19-2020, 10:59 PM