God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Isla's voice triggered a near reflex-like response within the alchemist: his throat closed, his heart leaped, his eyes stung with tears. Looking up into a face framed by golden hair, all the Alchemist could see were those pebble-blue eyes, bright with an intelligence he hadn't seen in years.

"I do." The words were just whispers over shaped lips, but it hardly mattered. The question might as well have been rhetorical, so obvious was the answer. The unicorn was already growing cold beneath his fingers, and though the Isla before him looked so real, he wondered how much colder her fingers might be. But it was as Ludo had said. Remi had indeed learned his lesson and though he did still want to cling to the lifeless body on the sands, he'd not make old mistakes again so quickly. Taking the offered hand in one covered with blood, the Alchemist stood, eyes drawn to the spark of soul rising from the unicorn.

Breathing catching properly in his chest, Remi let out a sorrowful laugh that threatened to become a sob as he felt the vivacity of Isla. Without taking his eyes off of the light, tears trickling down cheeks now flecked with blood, Remi simply nodded.

He understood.
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 03:47 PM