God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The hand closed around Remi's drawing him to his feet with a strength that Isla would never have possessed. She held it, still, as the little soul bobbed around them, before whirling up into the skies and winking away forever. Gone at last to Mort, Isla's soul was as vivacious as it had always been. "She is grateful," the not-Isla assured him, turning to face the waves. It would be the last time Ludo would speak of her in the present.

"Once upon a time, you had me take her soul," she said softly, kicking up sand with her feet. "And now, after years of neglect, of leaving that soul to stagnate... Remi Taliesin, I would have your soul as payment." Pebble blue eyes glanced sidelong at him. "Rest assured, I do not intend to kill you sweetling. But I would have you. I once offered you purpose - now I demand it in payment."

LUDO
she's still here if you believe it hard enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 03:54 PM