God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Remi watched the sparklight rise. In another lifetime where his soul was soft and golden, he might have raced after it, if only to keep her company. Or so he might have told himself. Remi's selfishness had been varnished in altruism such that only a few were privy to just how deep the waters of his own hurts and wants ran.

Swallowing, not daring to feel greatful that Isla was at peace now—not after what he'd done—Remi turned his gaze upon the not-Isla that seemed all the less real now.

As Ludo kicked the sand, its movements elegant and casual, Remi's heart froze. Back at the festival, Ronin would feel it lurch and then stop all together on his finger. There was no room for argument, the Alchemist knew that. But he was human, and his terror and confusion was bright on his tongue.

Adrenaline rushed through him as he decided, and though it might not seem like much of a decision given how weak the Alchemist was in comparison with Ludo, it was precisely that just the same. "You told me once long ago, that we always have a decision. That death is always an option." Remi replied in a voice that made no attempts to try and sound brave or strong. "My heart is forever Ronin and Aoife's...but my soul? If that is your price, then you have it."
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 04:01 PM