God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Human? Quite." Ludo sounded dryly amused; a pleasant enough tone in Isla's voice. "I thought as much, that this would be your response. You are not the man who came to my shrine a few months ago. I think now you are ready for what I need. Governor of Torchline, too." She laughed.

"Do you know what makes up a soul?" They were walking now, and Isla's voice grew low and soft as they made tracks in the sand, hand in hand. "It is all your past hurts and experiences, your dreams and your successes. And yours, sweetling, is far too heavy. It is time you remembered who you were. In here."

With her free hand, Isla reached out and tapped the Alchemist directly in the chest - and with that one, small movement, the world around them melted out of focus.

They stood, ankle deep in mud. Shards of ice littered the ground. Screams echoed through the fields around them, but there wasn't a soul in sight.

Except one. One tiny, broken body, motionless in the mud some distance away.

"Go on, Remi," Isla said softly. "Look at her. Be a big brave lion."

Remi has lost his lion shift.
LUDO
she's still here if you believe it hard enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 04:13 PM