God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Apprehension curled Remi's hair into feathers as he followed Ludo, his bare feet leaving far heavier tracks in the sand. The Alchemist shook his head, though his ignorance should have been obvious. Clever as Remi was, the metaphysics of magic and souls were far above any knowledge he ever hoped to aspire to.

As Isla's fingers moved towards him the Alchemist paused, a sliver of naive optimism filling him for just a moment, before the world fell away.

The mud was cold and the screams were like gnats around his ears; bothersome but small in the big scheme of things. He tried to move but couldn't, though perhaps that was because he wasn't really trying. Remi's breath was empty of air, his heart clenched tightly in his chest as a wave of frosty dizziness swept over him. Shakily he reached forward a hand, only just catching Ludo's command. Struggling forward but falling to his knees instead with eyes only for the motionless heap he saw often in his dreams, vaguely the Alchemist tried to do as he was told...

..and found he couldn't.

"She...she is with Mort." He gasped breathlessly and with great difficulty, as the hand that bore his wedding ring trembled over the small shape.
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 04:26 PM