God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
He did. He did remember. The hypocrisy was clear when laid before him such as it was. A guildhall set to burn, all because Remi had angered the herald and had saught its favour again. Dressed up in that way, it was easy to risk the lives of everyone in the guildhall. He had warned them after all, as if that assuaged the blame. As if it had stopped the flames. He gained power that hadn't saved Aoife. Power he didn't want to be known for. So then why have it?

Yet he'd coveted it.

Mulch and earthy decay filled his nose, the forest floor beneath him feeling a hostile thing rather than a place where the Alchemist once felt most at home. Clutching at the bark of a nearby tree to help him stand, Remi wiped ashy tears from his eyes with the back of his hand. He indeed thought of Ianto, wondering if the visions he saw in the Memory Puddle had actually been foreshadowing this moment. Was the fox another whom Remi had turned his back upon?

Swallowing and taking one step and then another, Remi tried to lose himself in the forest around him that he might finally leave behind the graveyard of his past.
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 05:19 PM