God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Truly, this was one hurt he thought he had left behind. One he thought couldn't follow him anymore, so long had it been since lantern-light in the distance haunted him.

But he saw it now, and the fresh hell it had once burned into him sprang to fire again in his veins. The mud. The cruel stare of his father, hands twined around his mother's drowning face. Remi, helpless as he had been a child, helpless again as he watched them go.

But he wasn't helpless now: though it wasn't magic that made him strong, but Ludo's words. I do not intend to kill you sweetling.

And so the Alchemist ran.

He ran into the arms of the woman, light-footed and trusting in Ludo that its word had been true. While Remi felt lighter indeed for all he had lost, that was only because these holes inside of himself weighed little now that he god had hollowed them out. Perhaps now at least he'd be light enough not to sink into the mud as he'd once nearly done.
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 05:35 PM