God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She folded her arms around him, as warm and solid and real as his memories could imagine, all spice scented and rich curls, holding him close. "I've got you," she whispered, even as the forest began to splinter and crack around them. Chunks of it fell away into void, and Remi's mother turned his head that she might hide his face away from the worst of it. Eventually they stood upon nothing, surrounded again by the purest black.

And then snow began to fall.

In a scene that had played once before for one man and one alone within the Hollowed Grounds, Remi would see a child, cold and frightened and hurrying through freezing streets. In this longest of nights, the child knocked at doors, trying for entry, only to be refused at every turn.

"Go." The Alchemist's mother kissed his cheek and turned to smoke within his grasp.

Remi has lost:

Base Creation: When combined with Mastered Air, Mastered Earth, Mastered Water, and Mastered fire, can create 2 magical items per season (with admin approval). Without mastering the four elements, can create well-made complex machines, and an unlimited number of regular items per thread limited by endurance stat. Small items last their natural lifespan. Medium and large items degrade after a season. Complex machines (a telescope, music box, etc) must be created with the knowledge of the character (i.e., cannot create a machine you don't understand/wouldn't be able to build with relevant tools)
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Magic: Creation add-on | Can create 4 additional magical items per season
Type: Light | Rank: Upgraded

Magic: Creation add-on | Can create 6 additional magical items per season
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
RE: The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 05:44 PM