in polite company
Loren! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
There’s a nod given back to Loren at the comment of sending the letters, a huff of a plume of white before his face and a wry smirk shot back toward the summoner. “Won’t be too long now, I’m sure.” There’s a quiet chuckle at that, before he shakes his head and watches Loren shrug and reply to the comment about things to do for the upcoming season. “It does sound like a break.” He winks, before half turning again.

I’m thinking Nate and I will probably get plenty of time to enjoy the beach and hopefully no monsters.” Another hum to that before he shakes his head and looks back toward Loren. “We’ll see though.” It was Caido, after all, nobody really knew what would happen. Still, he dips his head to Loren at the comment of how long he’d last – sure he’d be a popsicle before long. “Until next time, Loren.” He offers, a small wave back and a fanged grin before he turns to slip through the portal and head home.

- FIN
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.