get the moonlight out of your hair
for Harper
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

"You're not the only one. Even in my time, religious tensions were still wildly apparent. I feel like I'm barely adjusting to having physical, present Gods." Still as equally starstruck as suspicious. They have been nothing but kind to him, but the mere idea of Gods and the powers they wield, the individual alignments and stances instead of impartiality...it's intimidating to say the least. So he has remain somewhat reserved so far.

Her tears are somewhat unexpected, but even these are carefully contained, brushed away quickly as if to conceal her emotional reaction. Harper's expression goes soft and understanding. He can't imagine the relief and joy she must feel, if his own love for humanity is any measure to compare it to. "Yes. The greed of man is only equally met by the potential for kindness and desire to uplift that every person harbors. We did so much good." He hopes the same can be said of Caido. Seeing her empty glass, he taps the rim with a smile and goes to fetch her another, returning summarily with a drink and a few more hours worth of conversation to entice him back to the table and the lovely lass who awaits him.

- FIN
Harper

Messages In This Thread
get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 04-16-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 04-22-2020, 01:55 PM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 05-01-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 06-03-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Lily - 06-14-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: get the moonlight out of your hair - by Harper - 06-16-2020, 08:46 PM