erodes us in the rain
For Delphia
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
"If it is an unconditional love, then it is in the image of Vi and Mort. Worlds and galaxies could collide and crash and burn and they would remain side by side, inextricable and inseparable." she said wistfully, a warm smile on her lips. For all that made the two gods different, both in personality and in purview, Delphia was certain that there was no force great enough to separate them without also destroying all that was.

"If you think it sounds beautiful, then yes you do." she said in agreement, a light laugh parting her lips again. To love and to so mimic Vi and Mort was indeed a glorious, beautiful thing. A serendipitous blessing of the highest order she thought.

But Remi turned the conversation to more serious things, and she hummed low in consideration. "I was created to fill a void left by Ludo. My purpose was to find lost souls, soothe them, and send them to Mort. I am...a cheap forgery of a masterpiece, so to speak." she said softly. Rare was it for her to speak of herself or her purpose with such a negative light, nor would she ever present herself as such to her divine father, but she knew it was true. And as thrilled as she was that Ludo was back, this reality was one she had been pondering on deeply. "If it will remain the same going forward, I do not know. Ludo has asked that I continue to guard the Greatwood, and I shall. But...certainly they have plans of a similar vein for you?" she said, smiling at him despite the sad look in her eyes. Unlike others who could seek out their divine parent or creator and reach them with ease whenever they felt themselves losing sight of their path, Delphia did not have such luxuries. Rare was it for her to see Mort more than once a year...and it had been barely a season since she saw them last.
Here in the forest dark and deep
I offer you
Eternal Sleep

Messages In This Thread
erodes us in the rain - by Remi - 04-17-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: erodes us in the rain - by Delphia - 04-17-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: erodes us in the rain - by Remi - 04-17-2020, 08:22 PM
RE: erodes us in the rain - by Delphia - 04-17-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: erodes us in the rain - by Remi - 04-18-2020, 04:00 PM
RE: erodes us in the rain - by Delphia - 04-18-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: erodes us in the rain - by Remi - 04-20-2020, 03:04 AM
RE: erodes us in the rain - by Delphia - 04-23-2020, 07:54 PM