please allow me to introduce myself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i aint never been a keeper // despicable // i love her then i leave her
and if i were you,
Silence is met with the drag of a cigarette, long and quite time taking – though Sunjata’s not one to judge. The smell of smoke clings to him just as much as it does everywhere else here in Torchline. Still, when Jack speaks, there’s a small smirk that crosses his face – steel gaze flickering toward the boat. The questions he’s met with, a bit uncertain to answer. Not wanting to say ‘the Arbiter’ and appear as though he’s trying to push around the weight of that when it literally didn’t matter, nor did he want that kind of insinuation.

So he turns his gaze back to Jack with a slightly wider smirk. “Curiosity, mostly. That and my niece will be heading out on her, if she’s the one I think she is.” A wink given to Jack, thinking of Melita and her fiery hair, her spirit burning and ready to go on this big adventure whenever it took off. Turning to Jack a bit more officially, he bobs his head slightly to greet him more formally. “I’m Sunjata.
i wouldn't love me neither
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
please allow me to introduce myself - by Jack - 04-17-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: please allow me to introduce myself - by Jack - 04-18-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: please allow me to introduce myself - by Sunjata - 04-19-2020, 05:23 AM
RE: please allow me to introduce myself - by Jack - 04-19-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: please allow me to introduce myself - by Jack - 04-20-2020, 02:54 PM
RE: please allow me to introduce myself - by Jack - 04-21-2020, 07:54 AM
RE: please allow me to introduce myself - by Jack - 04-23-2020, 07:18 AM
RE: please allow me to introduce myself - by Jack - 04-24-2020, 06:29 AM