Plot Advancing PQ to the gay refrain of a happy working song
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eloise
Darling, you take the high horse
and I'll take the high road
Smiling girlishly, as if she were as unthreatening as the waifish silouette she bore, Eloise slunk towards the man and draped her arms about his neck. Pressing her body against his, the thin cut of linen that covered her hiding none of her curves, she reached her lips up towards his ear. "You know who I am don't you? And if you do, that means you know who I work for. Why, Captain Jack is up on the roof just over there, doing his part to help clean up the town. Surely you want to do the same?"

Reaching a hand down against the flat of the man's pants, her fingers pressing upon whatever trouser-snake was caged within, the illusionist bit his ear. "What's in it for you, is that you get to keep all your fingers and both of your eyes."

Elo threatens the man with Jack's reputation and says he gets to keep his fingers and eyes if he helps her.
If you're too good for us,
you'll be good riding solo
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: to the gay refrain of a happy working song - by Eloise - 04-20-2020, 05:36 PM