A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

There was a half groan half laugh that escaped his throat, as the three-year-old brought the fistfuls of slimy gourd guts down on him. ”I’m being attacked by my own men!” He said in exaggerated shock, a shining gaze on the squealing toddler as she dug her hands into Ashe’s pelt with the rest of the pumpkin remains.

Kalt put his arm up to block the flying innards when Ashetta shook, but it didn’t stop him from getting covered in it - again. The man gave an exasperated sigh and sat up so he was kneeling with pursed lips. “Clean up, papa,” Theea chided him, just as he did when she made a mess on herself.

He scoffed. ”Clean up? Well, alright, fine. I’ll do it like Ashe did.” Kalt smirked at the she-wolf and leaned forward on his hands and knees, shaking his body in the same way Ashe had, though it worked a lot better for her than it did for him. He sat back up and shrugged his shoulders. ”I tried! What do you think I should do?”

She jumped once, swinging her arms and rubbing her slime-covered hands on her clothing. “A bath!” Came her response, to which Kalt laughed quietly. ”A bath it is, but you’re taking one first.” The girl scrunched her nose and skittered behind Ashe to hide from having to bathe.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ashe
I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it it

Ashe yipped and wagged her tail freely as Kalt moved to all fours and shook his entire body, and almost none of the mess was freed from him. Theea was giggling, and he was being his impossibly dramatic self as he sat back to address the little girl. Ashe snuffed at the mention of a bath, one ear folding back as she toled her head at the pair. She had bathed herself plenty, but it was always in the icy waters here in the woodlands. When was the last time she'd had a real bath?

Her feelings on the matter were entirely the opposite of Theea who scrunched up her nose at her father and fled to hid behind the wolf. She blinked and glanced at Kalt, then over her shoulder at the little girl. She gave a low whine and crouched down, nosing Theea's arm until she caught on. "Papa I can ride?" she asked in a high and excited tone. Ashe just nudged her shoulder against the toddler until she clambered up onto the wolf's back.

She let out a soft groan as she stood - weight like this upon her back was not something she'd ever done before - but the little girl hund tightly to Ashe's neck while sitting easily around her harness bags. The black wolf looked up at Silver Wing, and she barked sharply before she began moving off into the trees - towards the domiciles and Kalt's home. Theea squealed at the movement, and Ashe grumbled a bit when she pulled on fistfulls of fur to hang on, but she merely adjusted herself to keep the little girl holding on.

She turned shining golden eyes up to Kalt then, her tail swaying as she walked steadily and carefully (gods, she would be so sore later), and she flicked her ear with a soft bark. The three of them were covered in the innards of some kind of demon pumpkin, she was panting with the weight of Theea on her back, and for the first time in a long while... she let herself be. Maybe... maybe she could start figuring out how to do it with others, too.

[ end thread ]