A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

Kalt smiled at Theea’s laughter as Ashetta went bounding after the gourd. He picked the girl up and set her back on his shoulders as she had been before, seeing the black wolf prancing back towards them. She dropped the pumpkin again, looking up at him eagerly.

The assassin couldn’t help the grin that pulled at his lips. She might’ve acted all tough and too good for fetch at first, but he could tell that she was having fun with this. Not that he would totally keep that in his pocket to shove in her face at a later time. No, that would never happen.

As he leaned down to pick up the gourd to throw it again, it was quickly snatched away from his grasp, as she darted a few steps away with an energetic and daring gleam in her golden eyes, accompanied by the bark that clearly stated a challenge. There was a slow grin spreading on his lips, as he secured his hold on Theea, making sure she didn’t fall back.

”Don’t start something you can’t finish!” He called teasingly to the she-wolf, as he started into an easy run after her. Of course he knew that she could outrun him as a wolf - there was no doubt about that - but that didn’t mean he couldn’t talk a big game.

Messages In This Thread
A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-27-2018, 04:04 AM