A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

There was pure satisfaction in watching Ashetta actually rip the pumpkin in half when trying to tear it from the tree. No more savage chattering or shrieking from the angry gourd. That thing was as dead as dead could be, and some part of that really amused the man.

He slowed the run to a brisk walk, as he watched Ashe assess the fairly obvious damage they had caused to the demon pumpkin, casting a look to him with her orange-tinted tongue hanging from her mouth. He smirked at her, raising his brow at the large wolf.

Kalt looked away for a moment, gazing at the afternoon light through the bare trees, then turned back to Ashe...just in time to see her whirl half a fucking pumpkin towards him. He spun away quickly, but still was greeted with some mushy orange nastiness splattering on his arm. Terrific... He wasn’t worried about a stain, but he was quickly growing tired of getting pumpkin off of himself after hanging out with Ashe. It was becoming a pattern with her.

He scooped some of the guts off of himself and threw it in her direction, not paying attention to whether or not it splattered on her. Kalt put Theea on the ground and knelt down, taking more pumpkin and putting it into her hands. ”Ashe wants you to chase her,” he said with a devious grin. ”And when you get her, smear the pumpkin into her fur, ‘kay?” With an eager squeal and nod, Ashe then had a toddler with pumpkin goop in her hands chasing after the wolf.

Messages In This Thread
A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-27-2018, 05:30 AM