A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT}
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

There was a pure sense of delight as Kalt watched Ashetta bound around the forest floor with Theea. It was peaceful, right. Dare he say, it almost felt normal in their world of fucked up nonsense. Normal was such a foreign concept, such an elusive creature in their chaotic lives.

He stood straight with his arms folded over his chest, walking slowly with his boots scuffing the dirt every few steps. A content smile on his lips, as he closed his eyes for just a moment to breathe in the crisp air. The nearly silent padding of Ashe’s paw steps suddenly sped up, and the man opened his eyes, turning his head over his shoulder to see a large wolf at a full speed sprint towards him.

Fuck. Of course he didn’t say it aloud; there was a child present! And his daughter was there too!

Silver Wing felt a heavy collision to the insides of his legs and there was no way he was going to be able to remain on his feet when a fucking wolf charged full speed into him. Thankfully, he knew how to fall and get right back up. Kalt turned in the air so his chest was facing the ground, and would angle his leg enough to trip up whatever momentum Ashe had left from the – rather rude – canine body slam.

He narrowed his eyes at her after catching himself before face planting into the hard dirt. “Really, blue?” He sniped with a grin.

Messages In This Thread
A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-26-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: A Gourd Game of Fetch {SEASONAL EVENT} - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 03:56 PM