Personal Quest Let's get down to business
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
And round about his home the glory
That blushed and bloomed,
"Fair enough," Korbin conceeded, and went back to work. He would like to think that relaxing and not taking the job too seriously would help get it done more quickly, but perhaps not everyone appreciated that sort of thing.

With Morgan there to supervise, the task was completed in a timely fashion. Straightening out the kinks in his back, the raven boy took a moment to breathe and rest while the other tasks were inspected, and looked up when the next set of tasks was doled out. Nothing too strenuous, as it turned out; just moving things from one place to the other.

Still, he didn't really trust his luck and tried to be extra careful as he began to move the healing supplies. Tried his best not to jostle any bottles or flasks, unroll bandages or any other mishaps that would make this take any longer than it ought.

----

Korbin brings the healing supplies.
Is but a dim-remembered story
Of the old time entombed.
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.
The painting goes well, and she is pleased with the results. Thankfully, Morgan is as well. Everyone else’s tasks seem to go as planned finally, and she gives Korbin a grin when he finally gets done working with the dirt. Morgan lays out one more task for them, seemingly easy, except that she’s left to bring the sharp pointy things.

Which is fine, really, as sharp pointy things are generally her favorites. Still, she’d prefer not to stab herself with one of them, so she takes her time, bringing the weapons in smaller batches. It takes her a few trips, but she doesn’t mind the extra walking.

Weaver brings in the weapons.
Weaver
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MORGAN
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
As the training grounds filled with the tools needed to bring her latest crop of guards up to spec, Morgan found herself smiling at it, proud of what had been accomplished; this would be a good place to prepare the men and women that were to protect the Citadel, both from petty thieves and from potential serious danger. This looked like the kind of place one could learn to be fierce.

Once everyone had done she brought them all to the centre of the grounds and clapped together her hands. "Thank you. This has been most productive. Now, all that is left is your reward. Follow me to the palace kitchen, where we will serve you." Turning on her heels, she would walk into the palace, ready to give her helpers whatever they'd like from the food stocks.

--
Ok, NOW it's finished :-P Thanks for the swift replies!
Feel free to post a wrap up. Thread will be archived in a couple days.
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure, what I stand for
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Finishing up with the armor, Loren dusted off his hands. As he did, he glanced around at the rest of their party. Luckily, everyone seemed to have their tasks well in hand. Smiling faintly for a brief moment, he schooled his features into a neutral mask as he approached Morgan.

Clasping his hands behind his back, he nodded at her words. "Thank you." When she mentioned they were free to head to the kitchens, he hesitated for only a brief moment. Then he began to follow her back into the Palace proper. As he did, he looked between Weaver and Korbin, wondering if they'd be joining or not.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.
Thankfully, she doesn’t stab herself with any of the sharp pointy things. And though it takes her some time, she has a nice collection of weapons in the training ground, put away and organized as best she can with what’s there. As they finish up all their tasks, she looks around, finding that the training grounds look quite nice compared to when they started.

As Morgan invites them to the kitchens, Weaver joins, falling in with her brother and Loren. She doesn’t necessarily need the food, but she’s certainly not going to say no. As Korbin has so kindly pointed out, she probably could eat less, though she’s pretty sure a little fat on her bones is a good thing. ”Shall we, friends?” she says with a grin, encouraging both of the boys just in case they need it.
Weaver
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
KORBIN
And round about his home the glory
That blushed and bloomed,
Well, look at that. He hadn't suddenly become entirely incompetent. At least Korbin was capable of taking something from point A to point B without breaking it. Hurray.

With the tasks complete and the job done, all that was left was to reap the reward. Korbin had not counted on Loren being there though, and it had a remarkably staunching effect on his appetite. He was just about to say he'd changed his mind when Weaver made clear she was intending to go. The raven threw a narrow look at the Healer, then down at his sister... and something in his expression softened.

"Of course. I am only here for the food, after all." His easy smile was entirely fake, and though he fell in to walk beside Weaver, he kept away from the other man.

Maybe if he pretended the guy didn't exist, he could remain civil to the ladies.
Is but a dim-remembered story
Of the old time entombed.