cut the cable on every table I lose
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
HOTARU
She's in a long black coat tonight
Waiting for me in the downpour outside
A slight flush overtakes her ears and cheeks at the harmless chastisement, his hand brushing against hers where it rests upon his knee. "Stupid seems a heavy word," she pouts playfully, but there's a gratitude that warms her heart that he cared (cares?) enough to have worried at all. "Consider the lesson learned."

Sunjata revealing that his business in Halo is to inform Loren he's unwelcome has her brows climbing, mildly astonished at such an intense reaction to whatever it is he'd done. But Nate is ahead of the game with asking why, and she's quite curious to know herself. The story that follows has her lips pulling into a frown. Precisely why she's not a big fan of alcohol, and she doesn't fault Sunjata for the grudge he holds considering what apparently went down. As she's parting her lips to respond, she's taken aback as Nate's hand Pat's against her face, giving him a bewildered look even as she remains perfectly still beneath his touch. Only once his words register does her expression melt into something sly. "Jealousy is a good look on you," she teases, still half-hearted at best but at least feeling less out of control as time wears on with these two at her side and a dwindling glass of alcohol in her hand.

"He has been getting around," she confirms vaguely, not one to kiss and tell regarding the skill of a lover. He seems to have vastly improved since his time with Sunjata and Lusea at least if their time on the beach is any indication. Their advice on the move makes her smile, happy that they care enough to earn her, even if her mind is still restless with the notion. "I'm sure he wouldn't encourage me for his own gains, he's not looking to be tied down as far as I know, much less by someone like me." It's so easy to say, an elegant shrug of her shoulders following as she drains the rest of her glass. "Though I'm setting up a spa and hotspring there, so I may have no choice." Her own desires are not to be ignored after all. Loren had claimed he could handle her in her entirety, but had also wished her luck in finding someone to love her in a romantic, dedicated sense. He is a confusing man, and the conversation occupies her thoughts most days. Tormenting her with her own pathetic desire to have more than this life of casual sex and getting hurt by hoping for too much. It's a pathetic curse that she despises, and she will continue on in her own machinations no matter her inner desires, but it keeps her awake nonetheless.
singing "Baby come home" in a melody of tears
While the rhythm of the rain keeps time
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
cut the cable on every table I lose - by Hotaru - 04-19-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Hotaru - 04-19-2020, 11:08 PM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-20-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 06:47 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-23-2020, 02:08 AM