cut the cable on every table I lose
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
the sea speaks a little more honestly
Is it wrong to have the feeling of hope that sparks in his chest as he meets Nate’s gaze – the questioning look that almost seems to ask permission before Sunjata’s own surprise and questioning glance is answered with a quick grin. It’s… Shocking, surprising, most of all something that Sunjata’s not exactly sure how to go about. All he can do is make those little jokes, those remarks and replies, bouncing around the bush as it were because he wasn’t blessed enough to have the confident bluntness Nate had to offer.

Hotaru finishes her glass, and Sunjata’s gaze flickers back toward her as she plays with the glass in a way that he recognizes – because hadn’t she done that when they’d spent their first night together, when Lusea had gone missing and he hadn’t known where to even start looking for her. When they’d agreed to indulge in each other’s company, in their loneliness with one another with no expectations?

Would this be the same just from the other side?

He lets all conversations between Hotaru and Nate happen without interruption, only adding in when Nate protests. “Not for you, you don’t have to breathe.” He replies easily with his own amused roll of his eyes, quieting as he mentions that they could in theory bring her back to wherever she’s staying if the offer of them isn’t enough. But he says nothing to add to that either, not until it registers in Hotaru’s mind and his gaze settles on her again, his other hand idly focusing on Nate’s shoulder with a soft squeeze. Hotaru’s attention between the both of them is like a fire, and when she places her hands on both their thighs and Sunjata’s gaze narrows briefly – knowing the types of games that she’s played oh so well.

Part of him waits for the denial of it, waits for the act of her pushing off of them and departing into the night. But instead, that pale hand blazes a path as it slides down his thigh and she stands, Sunjata’s gaze flickering to Nate almost questioning again as if he were certain it was a good idea. Sunjata wouldn’t complain in the slightest, however, so long as he doesn’t have to watch his back from another slash of tiger claws down his side. He pushes off the seat then, collecting the glasses and setting them on the counter to be taken care of later before he turns back to lead them to the house nearby the lighthouse. “Of course we are.” Sunjata replies, flashing Hotaru a playful grin, offering his arm to her, wondering if Nate might take the other to guide the Valkyrie to their home.
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
cut the cable on every table I lose - by Hotaru - 04-19-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-20-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 06:47 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-23-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-30-2020, 07:47 AM