cut the cable on every table I lose
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
the sea speaks a little more honestly
There’s assurance from Nate, the way the Ascended’s eyes meet his own, that this is something that’s okay, that the meaning comes along with the truth to it. And there’s something that almost stills in Sunjata, a quell of some sort that devours the uncertainty, the permission and little jealousy to be found. It’s… Surprising, though perhaps not at all. Not with the conversation they’d had before. When Sunjata had mentioned that he didn’t care what Nate did when it came to diagnosing or spending time in the sheets with someone else, so long as he’d always come home to him.

Perhaps this was the same, a similar idea that it wouldn’t be an overstep because they were together. And hadn’t Sunjata already done that? When Lusea seemed insistent on sleeping with Loren to get back at Sunjata for cheating on her? When Sunjata had insisted on joining in? He doesn’t know where the lines are drawn, what lines there are, but all he knows is that if he didn’t already love Nate enough, there’s a part of him that swoons further under this opportunity.

There’s that other part of him that still loves Hotaru fiercely and doesn’t want to get her stuck in a similar pain of before – a stolen kiss at his wedding comes to mind – before he swallows it down and takes her arm, guiding them all toward the home. There’s electricity in the air, his heart thundering within his chest (was it anticipation or the exertion of the walk that caused it?) when the house comes into sight. Perhaps their speed does increase, to the door as Sunjata opens it to make room for Hotaru and Nate, slipping inside after and latching the door shut.

He already has the two people he wants within its doors, might as well lock it up now.

Another quick glance toward Nate as if ensuring that it’s fine, especially when Hotaru’s teasing tone drips with honey like he remembers it had, igniting more of that anticipation within his blood. And after? He steps up behind the Valkyrie, arms outstretched to pull the cardigan away and discarding it on the back of the couch, hands lifting to pull the blond hair over to one shoulder, before his hands travel from her shoulders down her sides to her hips. He leans down then, a warm breath raking along the shell of her ear. “We do intend to keep that promise.” He hums to her, voice low and a hint husky, pressing a soft kiss to her neck – an apology, perhaps, brewing for months beneath the surface.
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
cut the cable on every table I lose - by Hotaru - 04-19-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-20-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 06:47 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-23-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-30-2020, 07:47 AM