cut the cable on every table I lose
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
– NATE –
It's all too easy to lift Hotaru in his arms, despite the fight that flares in her and Sunjata at the mention that they should move upstairs. Really, when had he become the voice of sense? At least it's easy to step away from, to lean into the curve of Sunjata's lips as he pulls away, to drink in the noise that falls from Hotaru's lips as she rises. A low growl rumbles through Nate's chest at the feeling of teeth in his ear, his reply to the whispered voice almost automatic. "I didn't know I was supposed to be playing fair." It's not like she was, hands roaming though his hair, sending shivers running down his spine, one of his own secrets made obvious, though it's not quite enough. "You can pull harder." He murmurs, shifting his hands to pull her closer.

If it wasn't for Sunjata leading the way, Nate isn't sure he'd have the willpower to make it all the way up, to make it into the bedroom. He does stop, in the middle of the floor, as Hotaru all but demands a kiss, her hands on his face, his tongue swiping across her lips, unable to help a little bit of tease. Another kiss presses against his neck, and in an instant, in that instant, Nate knows this is something he wants to get used to, that he wants more than this one time. He only pulls away from the kiss when he knows the abandoned will be breathless, and moves to set her on the bed gently, hands dragging along her body as he straightens, directly into Sunjata's hands. Nate barely needs any encouragement to pull his shirt off, abandoning it on the floor somewhere, one hand rising to tangle in short wavy hair as the other man leans in close. He's expecting more kisses, not words, sending bright blue eyes to flick over the bed.

Somehow, Nate has managed to float along in this dream without putting any actual though to how things will work. Now that it's been pointed out though, that they're here, and not talking around the idea in the ring, ideas flood his mind, one arrangement in particular refusing to leave once it comes to him. "Jy's goed met mondjies, nè?" The response is accompanied by a voracious grin, Nate's fingers moving to Sunjata's hips, pressing into the waistband of his pants as they moved back to the bed. It takes some pulling to get the attuned just so, laid out on his back, Hotaru on one side and Nate on the other.

Nate keeps a hand on Sunjata, fingers roaming over his jaw, tapping at his lips, while the other hand reaches out to wrap around Hotaru's hips, pulling her in close. He stops just short of kissing her again, voice whispering over his lips. "I think you'd be a lot more comfortable if you lost some layers Ru." It's phrased like a suggestion, a request, if only because Nate figures she won't respond well to an outright order.

Jy's goed met mondjies, nè? -- You're good with your mouth, right?
I’m in trouble for the things I haven’t got to yet
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
cut the cable on every table I lose - by Hotaru - 04-19-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-19-2020, 08:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-20-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 06:47 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: cut the cable on every table I lose - by Nate - 04-21-2020, 09:16 PM