[SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine
for Edy
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Edy wasn't so much a girl as a bipedal tornado, Jigano thought wryly, glancing up at his erstwhile companion for the day and her interestingly applied 'makeup'. "I'm not quite sure what a 'health code' is," he admitted cheerfully, "but it was just so lonely in there without you I decided to come out here for the company!" He winked and slid out of his chair, more than ready to start their alcoholic experimentation.

Letting Edy handle her packages, Jigano lifted the borrowed cutting board and knife and preceeded his pretty partner to their chosen dance floor. "Good timing! Or should I say "gourd timing?" I thought you'd managed to miss most of the messy work, but it looks like you had quite a battle with the spices. Love what you're doing with the orange highlights, by the way." He flashed a grin, spirits high after surviving the day of the living gourds.

As they made their way into the kitchen, the bard claimed a spot on the counter, hurrying to finish his puree. "I can't think of anyone better suited to getting the stove lit," he suggested with a nod towards it. "And if you can find some sugar, I'll get the water in a minute. Hmmm. Maybe some lemons, if you have them. Any experience making simple syrup?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine - by Jigano - 12-29-2018, 10:20 PM