[SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine
for Edy
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Edy
fuck you <3

Perhaps surprisingly, Edy bristled slightly at the suggestion that they were friends. The Launceleyn girl didn't have friends. The only one she might have had was Loren.  He'd even promised her that they were bffs, but clearly that had been a lie. He'd tried to murder her the first time they'd met, come to collect her comatose body after one of their relatives lost their temper at her and put her in that condition, and then promised the teenager that things were alright between them. That's when the bff problem had been made. And then what did he do? He abandoned them as soon as they arrived in this place and all because Loren was apparently seeing someone. None of that had anything to do with Jigano of course, but for the Launceleyn girl friend was not a word with the warmest of connotations.

Eyeing him like some sort of feral creature that was being lured into a trap by some meat, Edy smiled gently at the exchange of goods that had made them friends. "Right." She murmured tentatively.

"I can do that." Edy trilled, halting in the door way. "Happy to provide my shirt if you can't find anything else." She added with a surprising lack of sexual undertone. If it was fabric they needed she could definitely do without. Prancing away, Edy promptly snagged two shot glasses from behind the bar before slinking back into the kitchen. She didn't see Bastien out front, but nor did she see anyone clamoring at the bar, so this little rendezvous was probably still fine.

Putting the glasses down, Edy tilted her head considering. "Well...Okay so, originally I lived in a place called Northwind. But it was under attack and yadda yadda, which is when they sent some of us over to Northhaven, which ... was not entirely unlike this, honestly. We didn't have a ton there. So 'back home', it was definitely the wines from the Launceleyn vineyards. Some were nearly as dark as me, others light and crisp and sweet. Anything you could want the Launceleyns probably had a dusty bottle of it somewhere. But in Northaven after a hard days work, whiskey was just fine. Even if it was basically just acidic water." Shrugging, the teenager glanced back towards Jigano. "And you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine - by Edrei - 01-02-2019, 07:17 PM