[SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine
for Edy
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Sweet and dry, much like me and my humor," Jigano teased blithely back, hard at work finishing the syrup. Seeing how Edy had dealt with the biggest pumpkin in the patch, saving them both from bruises or worse, he didn't really mind being the one doing most of the work. He thought he remembered a similar enough recipe, even if it was his first time making it...

"Mmm. Perhaps that's not a saying here? There's drinking because it's what's available, or you enjoy the taste, or you're with a friend... and then there's drinking because you want to forget something." He shrugged wryly as they gathered 'round the central table where food preparation generally happened. It was unexpectedly clean, considering the disrepair of many buildings outside the Temple. "Today, though, we're here to honor the memory of those who died so we could have this drink--" he grinned devilishly, swirling the simple syrup for emphasis, "and the chance to make me look good to your boss in hopes they might hire me on as entertainment - and thereby ensure my meals and drinks!"

He tipped a drop of the syrup into one of the glasses, tasting it with his tongue and then wrinkling his nose a bit. "Phew, that's sweet. Let's see what the whiskey does to it..." He poured a bare finger's width of syrup in and followed it with twice that much whiskey. A brow went up, thoughtful but not excited. "Hmmm... close..." Plucking a lemon from where it had been dropped he deftly sliced it in half with his belt knife and gave it a light squeeze, trickling a few drops into the glass. Lacking a spoon, he used his finger to stir it all together, then licked it.

His eyes lit up, a chortle escaping as he quickly prepared a second glass, movements more sure now that he'd done it once, sliding it to Edy he raised his own in toast. "Cheers! To gourd friends, and squashed enemies!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine - by Jigano - 01-05-2019, 01:51 AM