[SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine
for Edy
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Hardly rotting," he murmured, pretending to be aggrieved at the insult, but his grin was too near the surface for it to be convincing. "And you make an excellent point. I concede the semantic victory to you!" He managed a bow as he assembled the pieces of their alcoholic symphony, laughing softly at Edy's dramatics.

"Oh, I'd leave the bartending to the professionals," he grinned at his companion. "Though backflips I can do, and other tumbling. Singing, storytelling, even play a few instruments." He shrugged as he poured and measured and thoughtfully mixed. "Where I'm from a bard is a traveling entertainer. As a lorekeeper I collect stories, facts, histories both oral and written... as a bard, I share them."

He raised a brow at her antics as he sipped his own drink more slowly, his grin wry. "I'd say we achieved our goal. Now you know how to mix it and impress the locals! - and maybe even that alchemist lad of yours," he winked, finishing his own glass with satisfaction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine - by Jigano - 01-05-2019, 03:47 AM