Memory is the scribe of the soul.
for Delphia

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
They waited.

They thought about speaking again. Leaving crossed their minds more than once, but no, they wouldn't. This was a quest, and it was for Miss Maea and her wish for them, and they were going to stay.

They were just getting calm, getting to accept the strange-colored water when the trees began to... move. And not with the wind.

When she actually appeared, Quanil jumped a little, then cleared their throat and bowed just a little. "Hello, Miss Delphia. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. I, uh." Their attention caught on the kitten. "And hello to your companion, too." They smiled and waved at it.

"Ludo sent me to," and they quoted, because it was etched in their memory, "'learn more of death, of memory, of Maea's departure.' Because, y'see, Miss Maea was my friend, and I wasn't there when she... passed, but I wanted to honor her death and her last wish for me. I've seen to the other tasks Ludo set me. Now, there's only this."

Messages In This Thread
Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 04-20-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 04-26-2020, 06:55 AM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 04-29-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 05-01-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Memory is the scribe of the soul. - by Quanil - 05-17-2020, 11:58 PM