Training [OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano had been paying attention to his surroundings, but somehow had missed the approach of the woman through the dry autumn leaves. He spun at her voice, rapier dropping immediately into a guard stance as he eyed her warily. Blue eyed, like him, but dark haired instead of light - as was her blade. Not a sword he wanted to pit his rapier against, however sturdy his sword had once been. It had lost too much of its magic in the crossing, not only the enchantments to hurt his foes but also those that protected it, and even the starmetal that had formed its core had somehow been transmuted to simple steel. Excellent steel, silvered with skill and still forged by the hand of a master craftsman... but no longer something he could swing with impunity.

And he was the son of a master smith, as well, even if his talents hadn't run in that direction. He knew a dangerous blade when he saw one - and a strange one. It hadn't been forged in any normal way that he knew of, which meant some kind of magic in its making, likely folded into the blade along with the steel - or other metal - that formed its heart.

It was held by a cocky creature, too, in both stance and expression. Younger than him, but with a sword like that, well... only a fool would make assumptions that youth meant inexperience. He hadn't been that much older when he'd helped his... friends... hold off a Myrmidon, after all.

And she had snuck up on him.

"Not at all... Ashe," he spoke, keeping his voice level and his eyes on her. "Merely an exercise in active meditation. If I'm disturbing your corner of the woods I'll be on my way to somewhere else." His sword stayed still in his hand, held defensively but angled so as to be non-threatening - at least, not directly.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver - by Jigano - 12-27-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: [OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver - by Jigano - 12-28-2018, 03:34 AM