Training [OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
Ashe couldn’t help the flash of satisfaction when the white-haired male spun on her, entirely on his guard. Her eyes glimmered as she regarded him and his delicate rapier, shifting her weight to the balls of her feet. He was smart, at least, not to trust her presence. She wouldn't have hurt him of course, this assassin wasn't in the business of slaying innocent people anymore, not for anything. She had been done being a knife in the hands of a monster some time ago. Maybe she'd discovered she was really fucking bad at saving people, helping people.. but that didn't mean she was ready to return to what she was good at.

Then he.. he didn't want to spar? Ashe's smirk fell into a frown at that, watching him drop to a subtler guard, and the curved tip of Reckoning sagged towards the ground. She looked him over - fit, not a whole lot older than her, and seemed to hold that rapier with confidence.. maybe a worthy opponent. She held his blue gaze with her own, and she wondered at his name. She nearly smiled - why was it refreshing to meet someone that held some kind of paranoia? Everyone had been so complacent in Northaven, no one had grasped the terrifying demons that stalked them from the shadows, the bloody crusade she and her friends had been on to try and save them while they all squabbled over petty blueblood politics.

”Active meditation?” she echoed. Teirnan, one of the senior assassins, had been pretty damn fond of meditating.. and she'd hated it. Still hated it. Her eyes narrowed as she glanced him over, and then to the falling leaves. Meditation had largely only been forced on her by Teirnan, and even then it was for the purpose of learning how to focus and recognize magic use before it hit her. Otherwise, things like that had been largely met with scorn and disapproval by the other four seniors.. and Master. Ashe pursed her lips and looked back at the man with the rapier.

”I'm the one who disturbed you right? This isn't my corner.” Though she wouldn't have minded a slice of territory around this new world to call her own. She casually waved her sword back in the direction of the trail she'd been jogging. ”I mean, if you'd rather keep stabbing at leaves I can go, Mister…?”

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver - by Jigano - 12-27-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: [OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver - by Ashetta - 12-29-2018, 03:19 AM