[OPEN] All In A Day
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
nobody can give you freedom,
but you can create freedom.
Aumakua was a favorite place to walk, the houses that littered the area around the lighthouse were interesting, but otherwise not noteworthy. He just enjoyed the scenery, the area itself. It was far enough away from the city, that he could stroll leisurely along.

His son was dealing with their stall today, selling goods and the like. He was not too worried about the boy and how he'd handle the stall. After all, he'd been raised trading. This was simply a leisurely little walk, a breather, a step outside of the norms.

And because it was unlikely there would be anyone he might need to pay attention too, he didn't bother paying attention to where he was going. His feet were carrying him wherever they wished, and he'd find his way home later.

He had a picnic basket over one arm, packed with a picnic for one, or two depending on how much he chose to ate. His day was his to enjoy, a day off, from the crew, being a father, being a merchant.
Elias
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& my heart ran away from me
Though Remi was getting more and more familiar with the Torchers over the months, there were still a few he'd not properly met. As Governor there were few who didn't know him by sight, but still, Remi was actively making an effort to resolve all the faces he didn't know on a more intimate level. One such was Elias. Coming down from near the lighthouse where his home was, Remi could see the taller, dark-haired man below. He appeared effortlessly relaxed with his picnic basket and wandering eyes, making the Alchemist wonder if he wasn't on his way to some romantic rendezvous by the water.

Not wanting to interrupt if that was the case, the Alchemist merely raised a hand in casual greeting. He'd stop if the man indicated he was up for a bit of conversation, but if not, he'd simply let him on his way.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Elias would have enjoyed a romantic rendezvous if he had a lover. But, he did not, and was simply looking to relax for the day. His gaze caught the wave, and he raised his own hand in greeting, altering his path to carry him towards the stranger.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" It was bright, sunny, the best kind of day to some. Elias enjoyed the rainy days too, though they were typically bad for business, fewer people out and about. Elias never claimed to know everyone in Torchline, and certainly made little effort to meet everyone, but he did run into many people at the stall. The joys of being a merchant, he supposed. Though, there was one drawback; the fact that Elias was sometimes at sea, like only having heard the name of the new Governor, without a face to fit.

"Do you live by the lighthouse?" He inquired, lazily. He'd heard talk that the new Governor had moved up by the lighthouse, the crew picked up more rumors and gossip on land than anyone else he knew. "Beautiful view. Heard a tale that the new Governor's moved out this way," Easy conversation.
Elias
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Almost always is." The Alchemist agreed with a nod. Rain or shine, the swell of the sea always seemed to impart some unspeakable beauty unto the land around it. The more time he spent here, the more Remi was sure he'd never leave.

"I do, yes." Ruffling a hand through his curls as the sea-breeze tried to twine them wildly upwards, he grinned and shrugged a touch at Elias' latter observation. "That he has. With his husband and his husband's daughter." He added. "Probably a better idea than living in the volcano, like the last governor did."

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
"Nice to know there are some truths to gossip," he commented, idly. To the stranger's last statement, Elias chuckled, shaking his head. "Never understood why someone would want to live in the volcano, that's just asking to have your house and family burned down."

He adjusted his basket, idly, "Hopefully the new governor continues to make better choices, than our last."Unlike some people, Elias had no thoughts on Outlanders versus Natives. Though some of his crew certainly shared different thoughts on the matter.
Elias
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I couldn't agree more." The Alchemist replied with a chuckle. Then again, he had his doubts about whether the former Governor ever actually did live in the volcano. To Remi's mind, he figured the man had been killed years prior, and him being 'secretive' was just a clever way of keeping it under wraps. If that was true, then the recent eruption was very good fortune for said murderer.

'Well, time will tell.' Remi said with an easy shrug. That he was the governor in question hardly seemed to matter. "I'm Remi, by the way." The Alchemist said, extending a hand towards Elias.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
When Remi introduced himself, Elias arched a brow and accepted the proffered hand. "Elias." He seemed a bit surprised, to have been talking to the man about... himself, more or less, but he didn't let that shake his nature. He offered a confident smile in return, more of a grin, really.

"It's nice to have a face to put with the rumors," he commented, glancing down to the basket in his hand. "I should probably get going, but if you ever need anything, you can find me on the docks," usually, anyway.
Elias
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi chuckled, seeing what he took as recognition on the man's face. The Alchemist had quite the habit of speaking about himself in the third person, at least where governor-things were involved. He rather hated the title already, simply wanting to better the town but not take the glory or credit for it.

"Ahh well. Now that you have that I s'pose I'll have to get on making some more rumors then."

Nodding, glancing towards where the docks were currently being swallowed up by the morning haze, Remi hummed a sound of agreement. "I will do. And you know where to find me, should you need it." He added, nodding his head up towards the lighthouse and accompanying houses.

Having done so, he waved cheerfully enough, letting the man get on with his solo-picnic.

~FIN

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky