Training if i were yours, how would you make me?
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
The arch of his brow didn’t recede, listening, a tilt to his head betraying his curiosity. “What changed your mind?” He wondered if it was prior circumstances, the need to know how to defend herself, especially immersed in trial after trial, or if there was something else brimming along the surface, under the immersion of the Shield’s thoughts. She'd always been adamant about a lack of violence.

He didn’t expect her to be good – her rendering with the staff should’ve given her some familiar stature, but there was no pointed, serrated edge to rounded wood. So the General maneuvered along, close to her, his own wooden blade in hand. Deimos gave her no judgment at all; inexperience could easily become practiced, honed, and harpooned, pulling the next closest dummy towards him. “Ground yourself, like you do with your staff.” He conducted the same mannerisms, weight in his feet, substantial brawn fervent, ready, and eager, the pull and play of his muscles already inherently prone.

Then he altered it, left foot in front, right foot back, waiting for her to follow the motion, straightening his hips, bringing his blade up to his shoulder. “Bring it forward,” and he did so slowly, so she’d have to time to watch, while stepping off to the side, a little to the right, as if facing an armed opponent. “You want to slide to the side, and out of the line of attack.” Despite the fact that they were practicing with an immobile dummy, the moves should’ve still been similar, especially if she was eventually determined to face an enemy. “Then bring it down in a straight line towards their shoulder.” A concoction of his words echoed and reverberated, the sword arced and precise, several times, so she could catch the movements.
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: if i were yours, how would you make me? - by Deimos - 04-20-2020, 06:23 PM