Training if i were yours, how would you make me?
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
It hadn’t been true aggression bolstered towards her – not the irreverent pieces of mettle, grit, and immorality lingering within his being. They weren’t battlefield components, his obnoxious swordplay at hand, savored and relished for the sake of instruction, tutelage, and practice, rather than the drumbeats of war, the staged dais of merciless onslaughts. In those chaotic embroilments, there was no time for musings, for mullings, for defining challenges or goading; it was all action, all engaged fortitude, might, and menace, the triumphant the ones who were stealthier, smarter, or simply honed in precision, in experience.

He had no fear or hate here, no contempt, no abhorrence, no treacherous meaning except devotion and roles. Only goading and provocations, only heartfelt insinuations tucked within pride and capabilities; because he was awed by her abilities, by the trickery of the moment, by the altering of the game, as she rose and towered over him. He raised his blade above his head to block, but it was an odd, peculiar sway, and he could only catch the tail end of her wooden armament before it coasted against his shoulder. The beast shook his head and laughed, not at her, but the situation, lowering the sword down to the ground, placing it amongst the earth.

“I concede.” Her point enough to elevate her to the victor; and he bowed his craniun in mock-defeat. In another world, he might’ve been irritated, exasperated, that his trials, his tribulations, his precision, had seemingly not mattered; here though, the beast remained calm, steady, and stoic, tilting his head to survey her. “So where shall it be?”
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: if i were yours, how would you make me? - by Deimos - 05-07-2020, 11:22 PM