This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Sam couldn't help feeling a little sickened by Amalia's soft voice and smile, the kind a preacher would adopt when describing doctrine to a foolish child; still he just nodded along for the moment, not having the energy to get into arguments about the Old Gods with her right now - as long as she wasn't trying to actively convert him, he'd listen to some praise.

He shook his head at the offer to go find Deimos, the idea of it a little funny: could Amalia not tell how awkward he was with one person here, someone he was supposedly getting closer to? Adding someone to the mix he didn't know that well only sounded like a nightmare. "No, tha..that's alright. Le..let's just sit here, and...tell me. T-Tell me how things have be..been, since I've been gone."

A topic no worse or better than any other, and one he could let Amalia speak on while he tried to lean back and collect his mind together, prepare for a visit to a place he'd purposefully avoided tomorrow. Hands nervously tapping on his knees, he wondered if the waiting was always this bad before a prayer.

{FIN}
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won