I just want to -know-
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
I was surprised to hear that conventional healing methods would have a use in this world, when magic was so prevalent, so convenient. But I would do my best to draw up notes that could be applied to the traditional management of wounds and diseases for both animals and humans. It was the least I could do, and that it would be well-received gave me more inspiration to begin, and complete, this project I had set myself.

A wistful smile curves my lips as he comments on the harshness of my homeland, the tenacity, and I do agree with him, nodding at the memories of home, doing my best not to get caught up in the memory, the grief over the fact that a memory is all it would be to me now. I stayed here, in the present, by force of will (and Isuma's persistent purrs and attention).

"Yeah, I had many layers of clothing on, designed specifically to suit cold climes similar to Halo. I've slowly been expanding my wardrobe to include more locally made items - wearing the same outfit permanently doesn't hold appeal to me, or the locals." A warm shower and a fresh change of clothes was one of the many things I was grateful to receive upon my arrival here, such things the beings of Earth hadn't quite gotten around to installing on the icy plains of Antarctica.

I listened intently to Jigano's recap of his homeworld, sorry for the pain I might have unintentionally inflicted on him by having him speak of it. "It sounds beautiful, and mysterious in ways I can only imagine." I comment honestly, gratefully, petting Isuma as she croons with concern. Scooping her up off my shoulders gently, I extend her out across the table between myself and Jigano, sensing he might benefit from her nearness more than me in this moment.

"I promise there'll be more pets next time we meet, OK Isuma?" I reassure the gryphon, encouraging her to return to her bondmate with gentle nudging pats. "Jigano, it has been a true pleasure to meet you. I'll definitely swing by the Hallowed Grounds before the weather locks me in one place. I'm conscious of the time - we've managed to spend most of the afternoon chatting away, and I don't want to keep you here longer than you intended." I offer my hand to the man, to shake it in a kind farewell greeting.
Chulane

AlaskanStock on deviantart
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
"I haven't yet come across a magic for reducing body odor," the bard agreed with a friendly grin. "So I'm sure your efforts are appreciated!" He had no idea how clothes were cleaned in Halo, come to think of it; laundry must take ages to dry, though at least there was no shortage of water for heating to a boil!

Chulane's compliments to Numeria earned a smile, sad but appreciative as Jigano shook off the lingering bittersweet pang of loss for the world he would never see again, and all that he had left undone there. Any reply was interrupted by a game of pass-the-gryphlet, much to Isuma's delight, and the bard cuddled her close to his chest as he gave Chuy a grateful nod.

"She'll hold you to that promise," he warned with a smile. "As will I. I look forward to seeing you soon, and again after Deepfrost. Warm fires and easy roads til then, Chuy." He reached out to clasp Chulane's hand with firm, warm strength, hoping that the newcomer would survive the coming winter. With a final nod of courteous farewell the Provost gathered his cloak and headed out into the fading light.

The evening was fast approaching, and he had many miles yet to go before he slept.

{Finished}