sugar and spice (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
As Weaver bit down on Loren's neck again, he let out a moan. "Do you want me to say please?" Again, it came out in that sensual whisper. This time, though, he was clearly slightly less in control.

Giving her a sheepish look, he shrugged as best he could with her on top of him. "You. You're the difference." He let out a huff of laughter. "You're far more patient and understanding with me and my moods than I deserve." There was more than a little gratitude in that statement.

When she complimented him again, he flushed a furious crimson. Still, he gave her a pleased grin, one of those special ones she'd been talking about. "That's very kind of you." He cleared his throat a bit awkwardly. "But I was actually asking how you wanted me to touch you." That came out in a slightly embarrassed tone.

Her comment about his ass drew another laugh to his lips. "Glad you think so." The hand he had around her back slipped down to squeeze hers as well as he continued to trace patterns on her inner thighs. "So do you." Indeed he hummed an appreciative note as he cupped it again.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Weaver
So precious is this life, this gift,
this temporary blindness.
”Maybe I want you to beg slightly,” she says, teasing in her voice. Despite her words, she bites down harder in the same spot, sure to leave a mark, as her fingernails rake against his sides. At the same time, she presses her hips harder into his this time as well, maybe just to be slightly an asshole, and maybe because he also feels good.

She slides her lips back to his as he says she is patient with him, kissing him a bit more gently. ”Their loss.” But her attention turns to the next question anyway, her grin growing a little devilish. ”Mmm, don’t tack that question on to a conversation about white lies and flattery. I like that question.” She knows he’s generally seemed to choose men, and whether he’s asking because he needs a little instruction or simply because he likes to ask doesn’t matter to her. It is a good question.

She reaches down to take his hand in hers, guiding it to her clit, moving his fingers in circles there till he starts to figure it out. Her breath hitches in her throat slightly, but she leans forward to kiss him again, her hand drifting to play lazily over his underwear, teasing and tantalizing.
Burn and drown and embrace the false dark,
then grasp the unthinkable height of resulting joy.
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
As Weaver followed up her words with another bite, Loren's breath hitched in his throat. Reaching up with one hand, his fingers found her hair again.

Using it to turn her head slightly so he could meet her gaze, he bit his lip. "Please?" There was a pleading tone to his voice, but his eyes sparkled with barely contained mischief. Those same eyes fluttered shut with a groan as her nails scratched his sides and she pressed her hips into his.

Unable to resist a little dig at her, he smirked. "I can ask it again if you like it so much." Despite the teasing edge to his voice, his fingers followed her lead. Rubbing them in circles over her clit, his other hand slipped down as well to continue to trace patterns along her thighs.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Weaver
She doesn’t mind a little biting, a little pain, and her grin grows a slightly more feral. There is always something wild about Weaver, something untamed, but it is made vastly more clear in this moment. Raw and exposed, hair cascading in wild waves around her. ”And what is it you like?” she asks, her voice hitching slightly in her throat because she is not entirely functional as his fingers circle.

Still, she slips her free hand behind his neck to scratch lightly along his neck and into his hair, her other hand still brushing teasingly against his underwear. It’s as if her hands are waiting for an answer, for a preference, so they can comply. She rather likes watching him squirm in that pleasurable way.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Loren took another moment just to look at Weaver. Always beautiful, she was positively stunning in that moment, and the expression of wonder on his face hopefully conveyed that. As she asked what he liked, he let out a huff of laughter and smirked. "Is it cheesy if I say you?" Still, the evidence of that was clear from the way his body had responded.

Again, her hands drove him crazy. While his fingers continued to rub that gentle circle on her clit, he arched into her touch. Then, growling, he rolled them over in a sudden motion, hoping to pin her for just a moment. Bracing himself on one elbow, he pulled his damned underwear off with the other. That finally done, he returned to taking care of her, eyes wicked as he stared down at her.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Change author:
Weaver
She can see the wonder on his face, and she won’t pretend it doesn’t please her. Weaver is a bit of vain creature, though she would prefer to be liked for more than just her looks. Something she is pretty sure is true here, which makes his look just a bit sweeter. ”Yes, it is, though I don’t mind. Though if you don’t answer I’ll just have to guess.”

Though she can certainly guess. He removes his underwear, pinning her beneath him and she gives him a wicked and pleased grin. A soft moan escapes as his fingers return, and she takes to guessing. Her hand finds him, and though he doesn’t seem to need any help, she wraps her hands around him, tight, and begins to move it up and down. Stoke his fire just a little bit more, though gods, she just wanted him.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Raising his eyebrows at Weaver in a clear challenge, Loren just grinned. "Guess away." He spoke in another heated whisper, and it was clear just how eager he was for them to explore every inch of each other.

As her hand wrapped around him, he groaned as well, increasing in intensity even with her pace. Still, his fingers continued to make their steady circles, even as he propped himself up on one elbow.

Leaning down, he kissed her again, hungry and insistent. Indeed, his desire for her was eroding his careful control. Thankfully, she seemed as eager as he was, so before too long, he allowed himself to stop thinking and just let pleasure guide him, guide both of them, to a thoroughly enjoyable conclusion. She would get her wish, and would have him, all of him, for as long as she wanted.

-FIN
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!