[OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning
Open!
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
Morgan was lost enough in thought to not hear Korbin's approach, only noticing him when he got close. Having interrupted what she thought was quite a private moment she was displeased, but as he wrote his message in the snow she supposed her motions could have looked quite concerning. She nodded, though when she looked at the man again she realised she recognised him from her efforts with the training grounds: he had not been deaf then.

Frowning, she began to speak: "Why are--" Then realised that wouldn't work. With a huff, she tapped to her own ear then tilted her head to one side questioningly. Hopefully Korbin would understand the meaning: What happened? Why can't you hear?

As for her hand she held it up, watching the blood that dripped out slowly dry and congeal, the gash becoming a dark scar. She'd bandage it when she got back to the Citadel. For the moment the bite of pain in the cold air reminded her of being alive, being human - the thing that separated her from her enemy.
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning - by Morgan - 04-22-2020, 03:10 PM