[OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning
Open!
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't put your happiness in other people's hands
Oh, it was pride that brought him out here, certainly. And stubbornness. Independence, the fierce and hard-necked kind you could find in every Halo native if you dug deep enough. No doubt she might recognize it too... But truth of the matter was, Korbin truly did not need to ask for help. He wasn't starving. And if he was, without doubt his sister would knock him over the head and stuff food down his throat before asking Palace aid anyway. They had always managed without it.

The wadded up paper bouced off the back of his head, and the young man turned to look at Morgan with an incredulous look of 'you did not just do what I think you did'. But as he saw the note she held up, his gaze widened - then narrowed - and finally settled on her face with something speculative in it.

Slowly, Korbin turned back. Shoved his hands deep into pockets, and tilted his head in a birdlike manner, curious. It was quite the outrageous thing to say. Dangerous to put on paper. But it was clear he was intrigued.

"I'm listening." His deep voice was quiet, rusty from lack of use, and held an intensity only matched by the look in his eyes.
They'll drop it
KORBIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning - by Korbin - 04-25-2020, 03:39 PM