Dear Almost-Something,
for Loren
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Loren,

You must continue to have faith in the people of Halo. If they are of any decent persuasion they will see you are a capable and good man able to serve them well. I am sure over LongNight they will be in need of your services one way or another (even without monsters, I suspect the dark will bring about a few injuries) and will come to see how valuable they really are.

As it turns out I am in fact no longer staying in The Grounds for LongNight. After a meeting with the council it has been decided I should go to Torchline with the Naturals headed there from the Grounds. It will be very strange spending a LongNight away from my home and if rumours are to be believed, without monsters. No doubt it will be a great relief to feel safer, though I wonder if it might also be disconcerting in some ways to not know what is happening at my home. Obviously, I will not be able to send you a letter once Deepfrost begins as Halo is shutting it's portals then, nor you send me a reply: so I wish you a good luck for LongNight and I hope it will be a swift and smooth time for Halo.

As for Phoebe's departure: Evie may be joining our council, which will be quite the thing: both my sisters in the room with me! Pray I will not die of the bickering.

Your compliments are very kind. Perhaps in the Flowerbirth I could come to visit for a little while. Do not fret about your letter-writing ability: it is fine enough anyway, but even if it were not I simply want to hear how you are doing. It does not need to be poetry: my words certainly aren't!

Your friend,
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel

Messages In This Thread
Dear Almost-Something, - by Samuel - 04-22-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Loren - 04-22-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Samuel - 04-27-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Loren - 04-27-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Samuel - 04-30-2020, 03:24 PM