[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
Korbin was prejudiced indeed when it came to Outlanders and outsiders both. But they pertained more to their presence and tendency to take over his homeland than any true resentment, and ever since he found Chulane wandering the Fangs without a clue, his stance had eased a bit.

"I see. Rough time?" he just sent, fairly neutral all things considered.

At the question on whether it was far to Halo, he actually had to pause and consider. Recalling a faded old map he had seen once, he eventually dipped his head in a yes motion. "It's on the other side of the continent. Far to fly... but also only a step through that damn portal."

No hiding his displesure about the existence of that though; it was alive and well.

"There are plenty of ravens in Halo," he said, as an afterthought. "None like me though. Us. Damn, that's weird to think..."

The only 'us' he'd known is with his sister. Korbin really wished he could share this with her too.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 04-25-2020, 08:48 PM